La foto filtrada de Tom Brusse de Kiko Matamoros y Marta en la boda en twitter


 I've perceived Kiko Matamoros since my young life inside the Madrid mountains, outside the chain that we've shared all through a couple of long stretches of work. She spent many summers in the small town of Becerril de la Sierra, which is in the shadow of La Maliciosa and La Bola del Mundo. She and my family have lived there for as long as she can remember.


DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO RIGHT NOW I taught a few of his children how to watch television. I consistently have specific memories of his ex, Marián Flores. When I was commissioned to write these hits about the relationship between Kiko and Marta López lamo, I doubted if I knew how one can be objective with what I observed in the present day. I was with Diego during the high adventures of "Survivor" and his wedding ceremony in the land of Escorial. But work is just a memory from the past, and I need to see it that way, without any other filters or magnifiers.


Because love is more important than anything else, I'm leaving my review of this wedding ceremony here. Love is always a blessing to me.

Comments